[meteorite-list] Questionable Bediasites on ebay

From: Brian Burrer <brimane_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2012 02:02:39 -0500

Greetings list,
I have noted a couple of recent ebay listings for Bediasite that
appear fraudulent. They look like Indochinites. I contacted the
seller, "lonestar*meteorites", to ask for more images of his Bediasite
inventory during the first listing. This query was met with anger.
Now a second listing has appeared and this stone also has surface
morphology consistant with Indochinites and inconsistant with
Bediasites. I would not feel comfortable making purchases from this
seller.
Happy hunting,
Brian