[meteorite-list] NASA NEWS - How to Hunt a Space Rock

From: Fabien Kuntz <wwmeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2012 20:18:20 +0100 (BST)

Hello,

something I like to read. Out of the lab discovering the reality of hunt, the
pain to walk a lot for nothing, the joy to find the Graal...

http://www.jpl.nasa.gov/news/news.php?release=2012-320&cid=release_2012-320

A hunter in the lab better can better understand the classification difficulties, delay, frustrations (yep, I'm a former chemist before becoming a meteorite hunter ;-)? If more people that call what we do "theft" could try our job for a day !
Clear skies, Fabien

Fabien Kuntz
M?t?orites (ventes, expertise, conf?rences)
Animation scientifique et technique
WWMETEORITES (Siret : 511 850 612 00017)
www.wwmeteorites.com?