[meteorite-list] Jim Kriegh (+ Oct 10, 2007)

From: Matthias Bärmann <majbaermann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2012 23:18:10 +0200

Hello Bernd,

how much count 4 planetary days of delay against heavenly periods? Nothing.

Unfortunately never having had the pleasure to know Jim and Twink
personally, I underline your intention. What attracts me much is the obvious
constellation of innocence and passion which led them to discovering the
strewnfield of Gold Bassin. And to communicate with the meteorite community
far more.

Jim and Twink and companions: the meteorite world owes you so much! May it
be on cloud GB or even down here.

Best regards,
Matthias