[meteorite-list] Major Announcement following Heritage Auction

From: Steve Arnold <meteorhntr_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 13:07:36 -0400 (EDT)

To whom it may concern:

In the past I have made certain comments and assertions to the effect
that "I do not have a 'personal collection' of meteorites" etc. Rather
I have maintained that all my meteorites I have are "in my inventory
for sale." Often this clarification has been used to show yet another
difference between my fellow host of Meteorite Men Geoff Notkin and
myself.

Having just left an "executive meeting" with my wife regarding the
successful sale of one of Geoff Notkin's "Personal Collection"
meteorite specimens in the Oct. 14, 2012 Heritage Auction (specifically
lot number 49110 found here:
http://fineart.ha.com/c/item.zx?saleNo=6089&lotNo=49110 ) I do hereby
announce that I am NOW starting the "Steve Arnold Personal Meteorite
Collection," items of which may periodically move into and out of said
collection into various auctions (and other selling venues) in the
future.

:-)

Thank you for your understanding in this major policy shift.

Steve Arnold
Host of Science Channel's TV Series Meteorite Men
?????? www.ScienceChannel.com
Co-Founder of America's Meteorite Store: Meteorites & More, 28 1/2
Spring St., Eureka Springs, AR 72632
President Palladot Inc, Extra-terrestrial Gemstones
?????? www.Palladot.com
Facebook:? MeteoriteMan??
Facebook:? SteveArnoldMeteorite
Facebook:? Meteorite Men