[meteorite-list] way to go met hunters

From: steve arnold <chicagosteve1954_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2012 09:55:23 -0500

Hello list from cold and rainy chitown,home of the urban strewnfield,
PARK FOREST. Hey I just want to throw out a super cudo's to all the
people who have the time to go out and hunt for these rare gems from
space. For all us people who have regular jobs and cannot go out and
look for these rocks from space,I salute you. Wow it just seems like
we here in the usa are jus tgetting bombed with falls this year. But
it is the dedication,the time that they have, and the money to go out
and do this. I just want to say keep up the good work and I look
forward to field reports,especially from this new possible cali fall.
We can only hope something positive comes out of this. Until the next
chicago met fall, everyone have a great day.

--
Steve R. Anold, chicago, ill.