[meteorite-list] Orionoid micrometeorites?

From: Brandon D. <b1dunovant_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 19:56:51 -0500

Hi mike.

Air quality standard put.in place in the last decade dictate that fly ash be trapped in the stack to eliminate this type of air polution. Even so, those particles which I quote "generally condense as spheroids 0.5-300nm round" are all but collected before they even leave the stack. Even if that was a good possibility, how does it explain the forms exhibited which essentially look like splashform-type tektites?

Brandon