[meteorite-list] Who was First NOVATO 001

From: Paul Gessler <cetuspa_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2012 10:28:26 -0700

So does that mean Brien Cooks meteorite is the first identified/recognized
find from this fall?
Sounds like it is indeed.
Seems to me that the ONLY reason the House hitter stone was reassessed was
because
Brien had the smarts to cut into his and prove it.
Luckily the Webbers didn't throw the stone away based on the incorrect
identification.
I heard mention of a waste basket? I'd like to search that waste basket if
possible.
I also might add that this is NOT a strange crust considering the
brecciation .

So question # 1 is who gets NOVATO 001 status?

Who gets the roof shingle with the divot in it?

-Paul Gessler