[meteorite-list] Alain Carion

From: Greg Hupé <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2012 18:53:27 -0400

What a horrible situation! I am very glad to hear Alain was unharmed
'physically', but he must certainly be sick to his stomach and mentally
stressed about all of those wonderfully meteorites lost to the fire and/or
the thieves! I hope he has an accurate record of what was stolen/destroyed
and can post a list with pictures so the world can be on the lookout for
these stolen pieces, if some were taken from the car and later attempted to
be sold.

All my best to Alain!!

Best Regards,
Greg