[meteorite-list] OT- Hurricane Sandy

From: Darryl Pitt <darryl_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2012 17:02:35 -0400

NOAA

Regularly updated Notifications re SANDY generally...

http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/#SANDY

Updated Warnings for the Manhattan / Long Island Sound area

http://bitly.com/ReYFON

More general info with all the updated warnings for Manhattan / LIS

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?textField1=40.7602619&textField2=-73.9932872

All best