[meteorite-list] Greeley CO

From: Marc Fries <chief_scientist_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2012 13:18:33 -0700

Howdy ladies and gents

        We've posted a page on the Greeley CO event mentioned on Dirk Ross'
website because of the dramatic eyewitness reports:

http://lunarmeteoritehunters.blogspot.com/2012/10/mbiq-detects-colorado-meteor-26oct2012.html

        Two eyewitnesses reported rumbling sonic booms and a trail in the
sky. However, neither witness reports seeing the fireball itself and
no corroborating reports have surfaced. The Galactic Analytics page
features some possible radar signatures, but until more information
becomes available there isn't much to report at this time. If/when
more information comes available we'll update the page. The GA web
page is here:

http://wp.me/p2AyTK-eJ

Cheers,
Marc Fries