[meteorite-list] Denver Show

From: Bob Loeffler <bobl_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2012 16:27:22 -0600

Hi Said and list,

I'll be working at the main Denver Show (in the Merchandise Mart). I work
with a lot of the dealers/vendors, the Show's website (see link in my
signature below) and the Show's Android app. If you have an Android phone,
search for "DGMS" on the Google Play Store (formerly the Android Market).
It's very simple right now, but has good information if you are coming to
Denver for the show.

Fred Hall (Meteorhall) will be in our Show on the main floor. If you enter
the main (south) entrance of the Expo building of the Mart, go straight
ahead and he will be in the 3rd booth on the right.

Ronnie Mckenzie often has meteorites and is usually in our International
Room in the G aisle.

Ruben Garcia's booth will be in the Fossil show which is in the Plaza
building that is attached to the Expo building in the Mart.

Several meteorite dealers will be in the Ramada Plaza hotel (formerly the
Holiday Inn - Central Denver). Does anyone have a list of these dealers?
Here are a couple: Blaine Reed Meteorites, Comet Meteorite Shop

KD Meteorites (Keith and Dana Jenkerson) will have a booth on the arena
floor of the Coliseum Show.

Anne Black won't have a booth, but will be around. I'm sure Mike and Bill
Jensen, Dan Wray, Matt Morgan, Fred Olsen, Larry Johnson and other Colorado
collectors will be around.

Please join us for the Meteorite Auction and Party on Friday, Sept. 14th.
Details at http://www.peaktopeak.com/comets/auction.php

If anyone knows of more meteorite dealers who will be in Denver in
mid-September, please let us know.

Regards,

Bob Loeffler
COMETS Webmaster