[meteorite-list] AD: FORGIVE THE EXTRA POSTS - SALE UPDATE -

From: michael cottingham <mikewren_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2012 15:50:34 -0600

Hello,

This is over in a few hours. There are only 2 left - After that I am full with what I wanted to sell! I added up all my on and off ebay slots, and there are only THESE 2 Left!

I only have a couple of spots left. Most all are sold. REMEMBER, if I find meteorites in Nevada this is part of the deal! Once I leave the offering is closed!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190719608361

Also, Some things have come up with a couple of the Main Masses in this group, so I am only offering this for a few more hours. HEY WATCHERS - Don't Wait! It is gone real soon!

5 MAIN MASSES + PLUS !!!
One of the sweetest offerings I have had in awhile! FOR THE SERIOUS COLLECTOR! Really the BEST DEAL out there.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190722387185

I have some great items on sale!

ALL SALE ITEMS HERE:

http://stores.ebay.com/voyage-botanica-natural-history

ENDING TUESDAY EVENING:

ALL AUCTIONS HERE:

http://shop.ebay.com:80/merchant/meteorite-collector_W0QQLHQ5fAuctionZ1QQ

Thanks and Best Wishes

Michael Cottingham

PS. I will be headed out the door in a few days, and I will probably have a couple of surprise 24 Hour Auction Runs ------ SO KEEP A WATCH!

Prompt payment is appreciated, otherwise when I am in the field you will have to wait until my return to send things out.