[meteorite-list] Website Updates + added some rare specimens for sale

From: Don Merchant <dmerchan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2012 15:40:00 -0500

Hi List. I'm a little late with the Website Updates for September 2012. It
is fully completed now.

I have added 4 small super rare hard to acquire meteorite specimens for
those looking for something that is not easy to come across. Also for any
astronomers out there you will see a couple of items at the bottom of my
"Meteorite Sales" page listed on eBay (Atik 5 position manual filter wheel
and a Meade 4 piece 1.25" CCD filter set with Red, Green, Blue, and IR
filter)
*
Here is the link to my Website Sales page:
http://www.ctreasurescwonders.com/meteorite_sales.html

"The Black Hole Mystery Video of the Month" --- A neat video Tour of UCLA's
meteorite collection/gallery, with some mouth watering specimens!.
http://www.ctreasurescwonders.com/secret_video.html
*
The "Flash from the Past Photo of the Month" is up. Show a great image with
info of the impact sites on the planet Jupiter during the 1994 collision
with Comet Shoemaker-Levy 9.
http://www.ctreasurescwonders.com/astro_met_news_back-up.html
*
Lastly, the "Image of the Month" is also up. This is one of the largest
diffuse nebulae in our skies and very beautiful as well that being the
Carina Nebula .
http://www.ctreasurescwonders.com/menu_1.html

Thank you and enjoy

Sincerely
Don Merchant
Founder-Cosmic Treasures Celestial Wonders
www.ctreasurescwonders.com
IMCA #0960