[meteorite-list] Some thoughts on find coords

From: Pat Brown <scientificlifestyle_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2012 19:44:42 -0700

Hi Rob,?

Thank you for a wise, logical and well?balanced?response.?

We do need to maximize the accuracy and volume of the data for science and at the same time allow?
the hunters in the field some level of confidentiality of the find coordinate data.?

This said, it is commendable when individuals do share exact find coordinates shortly after the find?
with other serious hunters as long as this does not devolve the field work into a circus.?

With Best Regards, ?