[meteorite-list] AD: unique tektites

From: Phil Morgan <roxfromspace_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2012 13:43:18 -0600

Over the years I have been drawn to tektites with unusual shapes or
surface features. Well, it's time to do some housecleaning and
consolidate a bit.

I have a few ending on e-bay tomorrow. While not picture-book stretch
tektites these do show stretching and bending while in a plastic state
after the outer skin had started to harden. Nice pieces with
budget-friendly prices.

Note that I seem to have extreme difficulty photographing shiny pieces
of glass :-) The photos were taken in the shade and really do not do
the pieces justice. Item 330790302582 is particularly poorly
represented. The shape of the edge on the right-side of the split
matches the undercut on the other side exactly. It's quite a neat
little piece.

Anyway, if you're at all intested in these intriguing bits of glass
please have a look. Satisfaction guaranteed (but you'll have to cover
shipping for in-hand examination)

Here is hopfully a link to my current auctions.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/roxon/m.html?hash=item4d04a361b8&item=330790298040&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&rt=nc&_trksid=p4340.l2562

if you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Thanks and Regards,
Phil