[meteorite-list] Meteorhall Denver Show ad

From: hall at meteorhall.com <hall_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2012 18:07:41 -0400

Greetings, I will be set up at the main show, Merchandise Mart, selling
Sept. 14,15 & 16 at space Main Floor 33. I have not changed my prices in 3
years, and have both historic meteorites and NWA for sale. Here is a
little of what I have for sale: Weston in 1 g & up for $235 per gram. I
have Lamont, Tatahouine, Jilin, Vaca Muerta, Bechar 001, a Chico 311g
slice, a beautiful 1,058g Tambo Qumado slice with natural inclusions of 1"
high letters spelling "IT", which I of course named "Cousin IT". A large
selection of recently acquired whole, large NWA stones, various irons, and
much more. Regards, Fred Hall