[meteorite-list] MBIQ- Michigan Indiana Meteor Detected 05SEP2012

From: drtanuki <drtanuki_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2012 08:28:17 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Jim, Martin, Peter and all that asked about this. The videos aired on:

http://fox6now.com/2012/04/12/meteor-spotted/ and
http://www.metacafe.com/watch/cb-DykfH6bwtdtO/scientists_find_potential_meteorite/

ARE from the Mifflin event and have NOTHING to do with the 05SEP2012 event that I posted about.
http://lunarmeteoritehunters.blogspot.jp/2012/09/mbiq-detects-michigan-indiana-meteor.html

News agencies grab at most anything to try to boost ratings OR they do not event bother to make a few phone calls to verify things.

The 05SEP2012 event DID have one report of sonics and this event MAY have produced meteorites?

Report:
"05SEP2012 mike zander ionia michigan usa 2245 10 btwn sound and sight e-w white few seconds latter felt and heard explosion bright white red was a trail caught a glimpse fo somthing turned watched it for a second it burnt out but then several seconds passed and heard and felt a thunder"

All other reports concerning this and other events can be viewed at:
http://thelatestworldwidemeteorreports.blogspot.jp/

If anyone cares to check the METLIST archives over a year ago I ased for help in indexing videos of real events and video of fake or faked events; I never received any comment on this list or offlist in anyone interested in helping.

Best Regards, Dirk Ross....Tokyo