[meteorite-list] AD - Chico, New Mexico Impact Melt Meteorite Slices Available

From: Mendy Ouzillou <ouzillou_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2012 21:43:29 -0700

As someone who bought one of these slices from ET, I can assure you that
this material is absolutely amazing. For those of you that have FaceBook
accounts, you can see my slice here:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=3600773422785&set=a.3369990013344.212
6805.1377056028&type=3&theater
The vugs are filled with some very interesting structures including what in
my slice looks like iron pyrite crystals (as per Jason Utas' observation
under the microscope). Anyways, a feast for the eyes!

Best,

Mendy