[meteorite-list] Draveil meteorite

From: karmaka <karmaka-meteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2012 15:04:55 +0200

Hi Martin,

Unfortunately, madame Comette wasn't even allowed to keep the meteorite. What a shame!

It can be seen in the MNHM as well, I think.

Martin

Von: Martin Goff <msgmeteorites at gmail.com>
 An: meteorite-list at meteoritecentral.com
 Betreff: [meteorite-list] Draveil meteorite
 Datum: Wed, 19 Sep 2012 14:48:53 +0200

Hi all,

 The French hammer fall of Draveil is not yet listed in the met
 bulletin, anyone any ideas on whats happening with it? Also Is anyone
 aware of any specimens of Draveil in private hands other than the
 piece owned by Pierre Marie Pele, the piece/pieces in Alain Carions
 collection and of course the specimen that is owned by Mme. Comette
 where it fell on her house. I am aware of possibly one other fragment,
 a micromount from Pierre Marie's specimen that was sold in a charity
 auction but no others. There are of course the superb large multi kg
 pieces in the Paris MNHM. Anyone have knowledge of any other pieces?

 Cheers

 Martin

 --
 Martin Goff
 www.msg-meteorites.co.uk

 Postfach fast voll? Jetzt kostenlos E-Mail Adresse _at_t-online.de sichern und endlich Platz f?r tausende Mails haben.
http://www.t-online.de/email-kostenlos