[meteorite-list] Draveil Meteorite

From: Fabien Kuntz <wwmeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2012 17:16:19 +0100 (BST)

Hello,?

we hunted the area with some friends (one hunting sometime with us living in Epinay-sur-Orges, just 3.6Km from the 5Kg Main Mass !) at the same time of the small Montgeron stone recovered... The locations of the previous stones not officialy disclosed (but more or less known), was realy hard, and we know now we hunted of of the ellipse half of the time. Always the same scenario, like as the Brittany fall few months before, "Hunters are heritage robbers, just thinking about monney..." but probably many stones lost for both private and public collections because of that... Never seen on the market other specimen than the one sold on ebay for charity stuff.

Just waiting now a new french fall on MY car, that I will collect by myself, the only way to be able to keep it according the french law...

Fabien

Fabien Kuntz
M?t?orites (ventes, expertise, conf?rences)
Animation scientifique et technique
WWMETEORITES (Siret : 511 850 612 00017)
www.wwmeteorites.com?