[meteorite-list] Free Shergotty and Angrite(?)

From: Galactic Stone & Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2012 11:25:15 -0400

Hi Gang,

I was organizing my work space and I ran across a couple of things
that I do not need. I would like to give these away to a good home.

The first item is a tiny endcut (95mg) of meteorite that I am 99%
certain is NWA 2999 angrite. But I don't know for sure. I cannot
find the label for it.

The second item is a small capsule full of fine dust and sand-like
grains from the Shergotty Martian meteorite fall.

First responder gets both of them. If you don't get a reply from me,
you weren't the first responder. :)

Just send me your mailing address via email and I will mail them out
on my next trip to the post office.

Best regards,

MikeG
--