[meteorite-list] AD: 25+ auctions ending, including Sao Joao Nepomuceno (silicated IVA-an)

From: mmartin at meteoritetreasures.com <mmartin_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2012 17:09:47 -0500

Aloha Everyone,

I've got more than 25 auctions that will conclude within the next 48
hours. A featured highlight of this set of auctions is a no-reserve,
99 cent (starting) auction of an extremely rare Brazilian iron
meteorite, S?o Jo?o Nepomuceno. It is an ultra rare silicated IVA-an
meteorite. There are only 6 IVA-an irons ever classified, and rarer
yet, only one other is a silicated IVA-an...Steinbach, Provenance is
exceptional. Many auctions are still at 99 cents...

All of my listings can be seen here: http://tinyurl.com/8odvctg

Or, you can search my username on eBay: meteoritetreasures

Highlights of this set of auctions include:

S?o Jo?o Nepomuceno - Silicated IVA-an Meteorite - ULTRA RARE - 4.47g
Santa Vitoria do Palmar - L3 Meteorite - 588g Full Slice
NWA 6963 - Martian Meteorite - 2.11g Slice - Large Surface Area
IVUNA Meteorite Fragment - CI1 Classification - Ultra Rare!
NEA 001 - Lunar Meteorite Fragments - Extremely Rare!
Sutter's Mill - RARE "C" Meteorite - Hammer Stone Fragment
Toufassour - Mesosiderite Meteorite - Fragment
Mount Egerton - Aubrite Meteorite - Fragment
NWA 6911 - Diogenite Meteorite - Slice
NWA 6912 - Polymict Eucrite Breccia Meteorite - Slice
NWA 6913 - Polymict Eucrite Breccia Meteorite - Slice
NWA 6914 - Polymict Eucrite Breccia Meteorite - Slice?STUNNING!
+ many more!

All of my listings can be seen here: http://tinyurl.com/8odvctg

Or, you can search my username on eBay: meteoritetreasures

Thanks for reading,

Matthew