[meteorite-list] Addendum on UK fireball

From: Graham Ensor <graham.ensor_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2012 00:33:53 +0100

There are several reports though of it still burning up as it traveled
across Ireland....fingers crossed that somebody finds something
unusual lying around out there but think it probably headed out past
Ireland....unless some came down on the west coast were I found my
last one....was only there again this spring hunting.