[meteorite-list] Need some help - problem with Joe Kerchner

From: W&S Schroer <schroer_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2012 09:55:36 +0930

Hi John. listees,
my posting wasn't meant to end up on the list, of course. ;) I don't know
what I did wrong, but it doesn't matter.

What I've written to Mirko about Kerchner was nothing new and what I
referred to can be found in the archive under the subject line MIFFLIN. I
think no more needs to be said. Basically, I told Mirko that he should get
prepared to write his parcel off.

My missing Sikhote Alin might still get here (to Australia), it's just long
overdue. I've bought from the guy a few times before and despite his
somewhat dubious reputation there were no problems at all. I only bought
'safe' specimens, like Sikhotes or similar material because I didn't want to
pollute my collection.

I can assure you that I will out him if I don't get the specimen within the
next couple of weeks. There was a long delay before he - apparently - posted
the specimen and his excuses were foolish and not credible.

I'll keep you posted.

Cheers

Werner Schroer
Australia