[meteorite-list] AD: 47g Lunar breccia whole stone

From: Mike Hankey <mike.hankey_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2012 16:31:25 -0400

Hello List,

A Moroccan dealer I know and have worked with for over a year has
acquired a 47g Lunar Breccia and is looking to sell it. I know this
may sound like, I met this Nigerian prince who is looking to reclaim
his lost fortune blah blah, but its not like that.

While I'm very tempted, the timing just isn't right for me.

If you are interested and want more info or pics, send me a private
message and I can fill you in on the details.

Thanks,

Mike