[meteorite-list] Celestial Artifact Links

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2012 09:57:42 -0700 (PDT)

Martin mentioned an artifact made out of a meteorite.

How about a ruler's staff? (Mapuche, "Clava") depicting the Radiant Sun, Crescent Moon and Mother Earth?? When I first laid eyes on this artifact, I thought it was way too nice to be real although the patina and weathering looked correct to me.? I had the previous owner, who's family had owned it for generations, send it to my authenticator who about fell out of his chair when he opened the box. Not only did it turn about to be an exceedingly rare and powerful object, it was the only authentic staff he had ever laid eyes on.? The handful of genuine Clavas rest in museums while others in private hands failed to paper.? As far as I know, this is the only authentic one available to collectors.

This is one of my although favorite artifacts since it could also compliment a meteorite collection.

Here are the links if you are at all curious:

http://themeteoritesite.com/adam/RulersStaff-a.jpg
?
http://themeteoritesite.com/adam/RulersStaff-b.jpg

Take Care,