[meteorite-list] Chladni´s Heirs closing their doors

From: Matthias Bärmann <majbaermann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2012 15:26:15 +0200

Stefan, these are bad news for the whole meteorite community. Over the years
Chladni's Heirs have enriched public and private collections with surprising
and astonishing new material in a dense rhythm.

And even more: you've always provided serious and precise information about
your meteorites, and splendid photos. The finish of slices was perfect as
well as perfectly fitting to the respective material. This high standard
charakterized also the packing and sending, the realization of the whole
deal. And last not least: you took time to answer any kind of question.

Simply spoken: Chladnis Heirs counted to the higest reputable providers
worldwide of this dramatically rare and exclusive stuff. Even simpler: you
adopted this certain name quite rightly and you beared it with honor.

What a pity, now! Well, we lose Chladnis Heirs, but not the single
protagonists. I only can say: thank you Stefan, Martin and not to forget
Andi - there were three musketeers at the beginning! Good luck to all of
you, and especially Martin: I wish you a fast and entire recovering!

All the very best, guys. Certainly we'll stay in contact.

Matthias