[meteorite-list] AD: Ebay: Millbillillie, Orgueil, Hassayampa, etc

From: Yinan Wang <veomega_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2012 19:25:19 -0400

Hi List,

I have a few random items ending on eBay in roughly the next 24 hours:

My ebay store: http://stores.ebay.com/Devonian-Depot

Among the highlights:

A very nice 21.6 gram Millbillillie endcut:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=380475977135

A 0.011 gram fragment of Orgueil:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120990516775

A very nice 5.75 gram slice of Diogenite NWA 4664:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=380475979686

A 5.04 gram slice of Hassayampa from Arizona:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120990517428

A 775 gram chunk of Libyan Desert Glass:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120990496882

A 0.66 gram slice of Lunar meteorite NWA 6355:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=380475984175

An unclassified NWA meteorite with nice fusion crust:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120990519548

Thanks for reading,
Yinan

PS: If you've read to the bottom of this email, follow me on twitter
_at_veomega and send me a tweet; first 3 people to do this win a free
small NWA 869 meteorite with free shipping within the US
(internationals have to pay low shipping fee).