[meteorite-list] Month of April 2013 Website Updates now up!

From: Don Merchant <dmerchan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2013 01:58:30 -0500

Hi List. My updates for the month of April 2013 are completed.
*
"The Black Hole Mystery Video of the Month"
With the Chelyabinsk meteorite causing some serious damage from its shock
wave I thought I would show a 3 part video that all you men out there would
enjoy. Maybe some of the ladies will enjoy it as well. Kind of a "man"
thing! Anyways its a 3 Part compilation documentary by the Discovery Channel
of Explosions gone wrong. Pretty incredible and scary at the same time.
http://www.ctreasurescwonders.com/secret_video.html

*
Also the "Flash from the Past Photo of the Month" is up.
A nice little history of the Paragould Meteorite!
http://www.ctreasurescwonders.com/astro_met_news_back-up.html

*
 The "Night Sky this Month for April 2013 is up as well, for those
meteorite collectors/astronomers! Check out what is visible in the night sky
this April.
 http://www.ctreasurescwonders.com/menu_1.html

*
For any of you who missed my last email, I have posted my entire meteorite
collection and all meteorite related items in my collection up on my
Website. Just read the directions on the page for simple convenient use. All
other meteorite related items such as, Space/Meteorite Displays, Postcards,
Stamps, and Meteorite/Space Coins/Medals are now on the Slideshow ONLY. Hope
you enjoy! Here is the Link. Just scroll down a bit, can't miss it.
http://www.ctreasurescwonders.com/about_1.html

*
All very educational and for everyone! Hope you all enjoy.

Sincerely
Don Merchant
Founder-Cosmic Treasures Celestial Wonders
www.ctreasurescwonders.com
IMCA #0960