[meteorite-list] AD -SUPER SALE- CHECK IT OUT!

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2013 08:11:29 -0700 (PDT)

Dear List Members,

I have AWESOME auctions ending this evening and tomorrow night. I am running several grams of rare and planetary material without any reserve.? That's right, all started at just 99 cents and some specimens are easily worth over $1,000.00.??

Link to all auctions:
http://shop.ebay.com/raremeteorites!/m.html

The links below are a sampling of what you will find ending this evening.? Some of them are not bid up at all, while others are only a fraction of the price you will find elsewhere.

NWA 998 Unique and Rare Martian Nakhlite Meteorite 500mg LOT- VERY
RARE!!!!!
http://r.ebay.com/vbsmhX
?

NWA 3163 VERY Rare Granulitic Lunar Meteorite .260g CRUSTED!
http://r.ebay.com/XUirMF
?

NWA 4884 Lunar Moon Breccia Meteorite .122g LARGEST PIECE LEFT!
http://r.ebay.com/zocR8f
?

LEGENDARY Northwest Africa 5000 Lunar Meteorite 1.138g OVER A GRAM!!!
http://r.ebay.com/dtxBJd

NWA 5406 Very Nice Lunar Moon Meteorite .554g HUGE - AWESOME!!!
http://r.ebay.com/1oYsSa

PEEKSKILL New York Car Hitting Meteorite Fall Fragment .964g
http://r.ebay.com/Y8wWMV

Excellent Example of an Oriented Sikhote Alin Meteorite 89.6g
http://r.ebay.com/AVjU3a

Thank you for looking and if you are bidding, good luck,

Adam Hupe
The Hupe Collection
IMCA 2185check