[meteorite-list] Chelyabinsk Display with Shattered Window Glass

From: Galactic Stone & Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2013 17:56:02 -0400

Here is my personal specimen (not for sale!) -
http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj24/Meteoritethrower/chelya-display.jpg

I also have several grams of fragments, crumbs, and specks that are
available as micromounts. If interested, contact me off-list. :)

I got the display from Mike Farmer and couldn't be happier. Pristine
stone with a piece of glass broken by the shockwave!

Now all I need is a Russian newspaper headline about the meteorite to
complete my larger 8x12 riker display I am working on. If anyone has
a Russian newspaper with a photo and/or headline about this meteorite,
please contact me off-list. If I can't get an original, I'd gladly
pay for a high-resolution scan.

Best regards,

MikeG

--