[meteorite-list] AD - New Page, Lots of New Pieces

From: Anne Black <impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2013 21:00:30 -0400 (EDT)

Hello,

The List is very quiet tonight, I hope I am not waking up anybody!
But I have something to announce: I have finally finished updating my
website.

In fact I had to create a whole new page to show everything I brought
back from Tucson. First there are all the pieces I acquired in a trade
with the Museum of Rio de Janeiro, including the very odd looking Sao
Joao Nepomuceno, and Itutinga, Santa Luzia, Macau,...... Then there are
other pieces like a large endcut of Allende, more Tafassasset, more
Tatahouine, a cute little slice of Ensisheim, and Tierra Blanca,
and.... Just go look at it: http://www.impactika.com/special.htm

What else? what is left of the little Irons from ASU are there at the
bottom of that new page.
And what is left of the Old Collection is still on a special page:
http://www.impactika.com/newpage.htm
And I still have a nice assortment of Almahata Sitta, including some
pieces of the fragment that turned out to be a Bencubbinite:
http://www.impactika.com/Meteorities/ASitta.htm

Anything else? Just ask, with over a thousand pieces in inventory, I
am likely to have whatever you are looking for.

One more thing: the Denver Spring Show is starting in just a week in
the usual place: the Ramada (ex. Holiday Inn), you will find all the
information here: www.mzexpos.com If you are coming, call me or email
me!

Any questions or comments, just email me. Thanks.

Anne M. Black
www.IMPACTIKA.com
IMPACTIKA at aol.com