[meteorite-list] Third set of Human remains found in the Casa Grande?Stanfield Strewn Field

From: Robert Verish <bolidechaser_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2013 01:55:35 -0700 (PDT)

I sure hope there are no more bodies found, as well, Sonny.
Although there has been no forensic evidence found, so far, that suggests foul-play, which leaves weather-related causes as the "usual suspects", there have been reports from the field of attempted theft of vehicles and/or theft of items in those vehicles (in broad daylight).
So, unfortunately, the warning is still "be careful out there"!

Also, have there been any actual finds made in Casa Grande, or have they all been made in the Stanfield area?

Bob V.