[meteorite-list] Roach Dry Lake Finds

From: Count Deiro <countdeiro_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2013 21:07:09 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

Congrats David,

Roach has been hammered by some of the best in the community for years. I'm not one of the best...but I've been with some...and we thought there couldn't be another specimen out there. Did you notice all the little piles of meteorite wrongs all over the place? I forget who told me he had put all the non stuff in piles here and there so as to be able to go back and hunt without picking the same stuff up.

Good on you and a nice looking meteorite,

Count Deiro
IMCA 3536