[meteorite-list] [AD]: Ash Creek (West), Faucett, Gan Gan, and Taza

From: Michael Farmer <mike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2013 20:41:19 -0500

Mendy, why do you suggest there are 500 kg and counting of Chelyabinsk?
As someone who have been there I am curious where you would get that number from? No one can even account for 100 kg which is in the met. Bulletin. While surely such an amount is on the ground, nowhere approaching that amount has been found.
Michael Farmer