[meteorite-list] NEW Gemmy Diogenite - WHOLESALE - AD

From: Greg Hupé <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 13:11:51 -0400

Dear List,

I would like to announce and offer and NEW and very gemmy Diogenite, NWA
7831. I was able to obtain this from the outset of discovery at a very good
rate and would like to in turn pass those savings on to you! I am offering
this gorgeous new meteorite 'At or BELOW' what the Moroccan dealers are
offering some of it. You may ask, "Why would I buy from Greg if it is at the
same price?"... Easy answer, I have cleaned the majority of the terrestrial
dirt from the material so you will be receiving a cleaned specimen almost
entirely free of dirt. Why but terrestrial soil when all you want is the
meteorite?!

I posted the largest pieces individually on my web site and also put
together 25 - 100g 'Dealer Lots' with four different sizes of material. Here
is the direct link that will explain it a little further and offer this
great new diogenite:
http://www.naturesvault.net/meteorites/nwa7831.html

Best Regards,
Greg

Greg Hup?
The Hup? Collection
gmhupe at centurylink.net
www.NaturesVault.net (Online Catalog & Reference Site)
www.LunarRock.com (Online Planetary Meteorite Site)
NaturesVault (Facebook, Pinterest & eBay)
http://www.facebook.com/NaturesVault
http://pinterest.com/NaturesVault
IMCA 3163