[meteorite-list] Ad- Auction Schedule - Special Material!

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 13:44:32 -0700 (PDT)

Dear List Members,

I have been working hard on my inventories so expect to see some new items starting this week.

I have several auctions ending this evening.? All were started at just 99 cents with no reserve.? There are many bargains to be had judging from the very low levels items have been bid up to thus far!

Tomorrow night, I will be listing one-of-kind very old stock.? Even though this material was classified and type specimens submitted over 12 years ago to UCLA,? I still have 22 meteorites that remain provisional.? They are all listed in the Meteoritical Bulletin. I am tired of waiting for UCLA to finish up once and for all.? The lack of follow-thorough annoys me so I deiced to put them all up for sale and start them at just 99 cents with no reserve!. All pretty much have low TKWs and all of it will be offered at once.

Thursday night, I will load some new inventory in my eBay store including several planetary pieces so keep an eye out.

Link to all auctions:
http://shop.ebay.com/raremeteorites!/m.html

Thank you for looking and if you are bidding good luck,

Adam Hupe
The Hupe Collection
http://themeteoritesite.com/