[meteorite-list] Meteoritic stardust anti-ageing cream

From: Greg Hupé <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2013 19:47:19 -0400

Cosmic Cosmetic Fans,

Make your friends green with envy... 'Dashing Diogenite'!
http://www.naturesvault.net/Images/Products/Meteorites/nwa7831/nwa7831vials.jpg

Limited Selection of Authentic NWA 7831 Diogenite meteorite granules.
Material has been cleaned and screened to less than 20 microns (0.0165").
1) ~800mg of material - Vial 27mm tall - $19.95 (only 18 available)
2) ~2.4g of material - Vial 21mm tall - $39.95 (only 14 available)
3) ~2.6g of material - Vial 23mm tall - $39.95 (only 2 available)
4) ~22.2g of material - Vial 49mm tall - $295.00 (only 4 available)
5) ~6g of material - Vial 34mm tall - $89.95 (only 6 available)

Be the first, it may make all the difference! Limited Supply, First to
request, First served!

P.S. And if you want a large gem stone, check here:
http://www.naturesvault.net/meteorites/nwa7831.html
(Didn't mean to double-dip this week, in high demand and selling quickly!)

Best Regards,
Greg

====================
Greg Hup?
The Hup? Collection
gmhupe at centurylink.net
www.NaturesVault.net (Online Catalog & Reference Site)
www.LunarRock.com (Online Planetary Meteorite Site)
NaturesVault (Facebook, Pinterest & eBay)
http://www.facebook.com/NaturesVault
http://pinterest.com/NaturesVault
IMCA 3163