[meteorite-list] Wolcott CT meteorite fall analysis

From: Frank Cressy <fcressy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2013 20:11:19 -0700 (PDT)

That makes 5 witnessed falls for the small state of Connecticut;? America's
first documented fall, an H4?at Weston in 1807, the two Wethersfield L6 stones
that hit houses in 1971 and again in 1982, a single L6 stone that landed in a
street in Stratford in 1974, and now the house hitter at Wolcott.? Wonder what
the state rock should be?

Cheers,

Frank