[meteorite-list] Ad Meteorite Sale, Several Rarities! Ad

From: Greg Hupé <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2013 15:01:06 -0400

Hi Paul and everyone,

Paul just put up for sale pieces of NWA 4530, an Anomalous 3.05 Carbonaceous
Chondrite. I though you may be interested in seeing an image of the main
mass that is not for sale. It has a very unique crust and areas where the
fusion crust popped off. Enjoy!

http://www.lunarrock.com/nwa4530/nwa4530mainmass.jpg

Best Regards,
Greg

====================
Greg Hup?
The Hup? Collection
gmhupe at centurylink.net
www.NaturesVault.net (Online Catalog & Reference Site)
www.LunarRock.com (Online Planetary Meteorite Site)
NaturesVault (Facebook, Pinterest & eBay)
http://www.facebook.com/NaturesVault
http://pinterest.com/NaturesVault
IMCA 3163