[meteorite-list] Novato update (All recent falls unapproved, not just Novato)

From: Robert Verish <bolidechaser_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2013 17:50:17 -0700 (PDT)

Very good post, Michael.

And thanks for making my point - if Novato is already classified (L6 br), you would like to update your database and fill out labels with an officially approved name. How long of a delay and why is there a delay?

-- Bob V.
http://www.mail-archive.com/meteorite-list at meteoritecentral.com/msg108950.html