[meteorite-list] Ad Murchison 33.2 gram

From: Jack Schrader <schraderj_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2013 20:25:26 -0700 (PDT)

I have a 33.2 gram cut fragment of Murchison that I would like to sell.? This piece originally belonged to Bob Haag (comes with the Haag collection info card) and Bob had removed some slices from it back in the day.? It does have approximately 20% fusion crust remaining.? Murchison has hit $200.00 a gram for small pieces and I can let this piece go for $3500.00.? It would make a nice display piece or it could be cut into some gorgeous 1mm thin slices with great surface area.? I can email pics to interested buyers.?Jack