[meteorite-list] AD-Johnstown full museum slice, big Estherville slice, Ebay stuff

From: mail at mhmeteorites.com <mail_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 03 Aug 2013 11:57:21 -0700

Hi list:

I just added FULL SLICE of the Johnstown, Colorado diogenite to my site.
 This slice was cut from my Museum of Natural History ? London
specimen. This was the only slice I removed from the piece in over a
decade. We recently re-acquired the piece from a long-time collector.
12.7g $1900

see here:
http://www.mhmeteorites.com/museum_gallery.html

Also added to my site is a 597g slice of the ESTHERVILLE, Iowa
mesosiderite. This piece was cut from a large mass at the Museum of
Natural History-London. A bargain at
$4000

See here:
http://www.mhmeteorites.com/museum_gallery.html