[meteorite-list] MetSoc, AD-Chely, Mreira, ebay

From: Gary Fujihara <fujmon_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Aug 2013 06:45:40 -1000

Aloha meteorite listoids,

Big Kahuna has caught favorable trade winds back to Hawaiian waters, after a memorable time at the 76th meeting of the Meteoritical Society in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. Moose steak, quad running, meteorite hunting and MetSoc proceedings can all be seen from my postings on Facebook, and I must reiterate my sincere appreciation for the hospitality of Fern & Bea Goudrault, Murray Paulson, Brad & Jen Newman, and Brian Moore. Link to highlights and hijinx: https://www.facebook.com/fujmon

*Chelyabinsk slices
I've updated my Chelyabinsk webpage to include the last of my full slices of this fantastic February fireball in Russia.
http://bigkahuna-meteorites.com/Chely2.html

*Mreira individuals
Some pea sized to walnut sized individuals have been posted here:
http://bigkahuna-meteorites.com/Mreira.htm

*Mreira slices
Some slices of shocking beauty and melted marvelousness. There is even a specimen exhibiting unequilibrated clasts within the L6 groundmass that support a petrological range for this meteorite.
http://bigkahuna-meteorites.com/Mreira2.html

*Ebay auctions
...end Saturday, August 10, starting at 8:00am Pacific / 11:00am Eastern / 4:00pm London / 6:00pm Helsinki / 11:00pm Singapore. FREE Worldwide shipping on select meteorites. Some of the items on the block are:

Allende CV3 2.29g Fresh carbonaceous slice - http://tinyurl.com/lot2jy8
Chelyabinsk LL5 2.32g 85% FC _at_ $4!! - http://tinyurl.com/lwufjd6
Chelyabinsk LL5 1.54g Full crusted slice - http://tinyurl.com/nx8rr6d
Mreira L6 0.39g Rollover rimmed pea _at_ $2 - http://tinyurl.com/n732vqc
Mreira L6 0.86g Endcut beauty _at_ $2 - http://tinyurl.com/me89kal
Murchison CM2 0.96g Fresh carbo slice - http://tinyurl.com/mgnvy83
Sikhote Alin IIAB 53.22g Best thumbprinted - http://tinyurl.com/mdevlzh
Tatahouine Dio 1.55g Awesome endcut - http://tinyurl.com/kddwmt7
Winona Win 0.08g Great provenance - http://tinyurl.com/mbabyhw
Zagami She 0.15g Martian part slice - http://tinyurl.com/mc49wcd

NWA 7938 H3.15 3.93g RARE H3 full slice - http://tinyurl.com/mtf5su7
NWA 7942 CV3 2.96g Spectacular CAI !!! - http://tinyurl.com/kmz954q
NWA x OC 48.39g Desert varnshd football - http://tinyurl.com/m9osate

? Big Kahuna scale cube, micro membranebox 12-pack and much more. You can see all of my offerings on ebay here:
http://www.ebay.com/sch/fujmon/m.html

Gary Fujihara
Big Kahuna Meteorites Inc.
PO Box 4175, Hilo, HI 96720