[meteorite-list] Ad Krasnojarsk, Katol, Zagami, Weston, Toluca plus others

From: Mike Jensen <meteoriteplaya_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2013 19:31:17 -0600

Hi All

Here are a few interesting meteorites a couple of which are not seen
too often. So please take a look and let me know if you have any
questions.

Photos of todays offering:

https://picasaweb.google.com/109538410126952617536/PartSale1?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCL7h5LitksGebQ&feat=directlink

Katol (Provisional) Primative Achondrite Fell May 22, 2012 7.03 g Nice
half stone with rich black fusion crust. Exposed surface is naturally
broken not cut and polished $500.00

Katol (Provisional) 2.98 g Whole stone at least 95%. Most of the
recovered stones from this fall are much larger. $400.00

Krasnojarsk Pallasite-mg 5.04 g Discovered 1794 Beautiful skeletal
fragment of the ?first? pallasite. Comes with an illegible original
label that is just falling apart. Originally came out of a German
mineral cabinet made by someone studying for a mineralogy class.
Probably dated to around 1900-1920. $400.00

Canyon Diablo IAB 19.5 g Whole iron with etched end. $15.00

Gibeon IVA 34.4 g Whole Iron Excellent small rare uncut piece. $68.00

Battle Mountain L6 Fell August 22 2012 Nevada 3.82 g Fragment with one
cut face. $191.00

Wellman (f) (Provisional) H3.5 Terry Co. Texas Found 1999 rec 2004 One
16.8 kg stone was recovered. Nice slice just loaded with metal. 9.07 g
$36.00

NWA 869 Book Ends 39.1 g (both pieces) $18.00

NWA 2965 EL3 Book ends 61.2 g $18.00

Zagami Martian 0.39g Nice fragment with one cut face. $195.00

Zagami Martian 2.86g Nice sliced fragment. $1144.00

Weston H4 6.01 g Fell December 14th 1897 $750.00

Allende CV3 6.59 g whole stone $99.00

Tatahouine 2.73 g Contains minor fusion crust. $54.00

Lake Murry Oxide 65.28 g The largest piece of oxide I have ever seen.
Was originally given to my friend Frank Frazier by the original finder
of the Lake Murry meteorite Allen Graffham. Interesting historical
piece. $260.00

Toluca IAB 285.7 g Nice stabilized toluca slice. Has been rust free
for over 1 year. $560.00

Toluca IAB 282.0 g Another stabilized toluca slice. Has been rust free
for over 1 year. $560.00

Gibeon Dealer lots of whole irons. Great for shows. Most pieces are
5-30 grams each 250g lots _at_ $1.00/g inquire for prices for larger
lots.

Not pictured; Original nantan fragment(5.15 g), treated/plated silver
colored nantan nugget(10.57g) and Gold Basin fragment some crust (2.67
g) $10 for all three meteorites.

Upcoming

Taza NWA 859 Several gorgeous slices. Let me know if you are
interested in one and I will let you know when they are available for
sale.

Also picked up a nice ? stone of Tenham, Canyon Diablo with a hole,
whole Nuevo Mercurio, Esquel slice , Red Rock (CA iron) and a whole
slice of Seagraves (c). Let me know if want to be offered these first

--
Mike