[meteorite-list] Perseid Meteor Shower Intensifies

From: Jim Wooddell <jim.wooddell_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2013 09:36:50 -0700

Hi All!

The Parker, AZ Sky Sentinel Allsky cam captured 51 events last night
(8/12 UTC).
I stacked all 51 captures into one image and posted it on my FB page as
well
as here: http://pages.suddenlink.net/chondrule/8_12.jpg .
I've been stacking daily beginning 7/31 and will go a few more days and
create
a final image for the entire period. I think collectively, last night
was as busy as
all the previous nights combined!
Enjoy!
Jim Wooddell