[meteorite-list] Beni M'Hira, la météorite oubliée / Beni M'Hira, the Forgotten Meteorite

From: Bernd V. Pauli <bernd.pauli_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2013 21:54:33 +0000

Hello All,

Since there are now 4 Beni M'Hira meteorites in my collection
(two veined slices, two slices with heavily shocked melt areas),
I thought it was a good idea to purchase the booklet (70-pages)
confr?re Pierre-Marie, Fabien and Marie published recently.

It is written in French, which some of us don't speak but still I can
definitely recommend it. It is well illustrated (lots of beautiful in-situ
photos, close-ups), it is fun to read and it is a textbook example of
painstaking documentation work => coordinates of their finds, date
of find, mass, finder, complete individual, broken piece, fragment,
etc.

Thanks to the authors and to all those who have
contributed to making it what it is: a "must-have"!

Bernd