[meteorite-list] Book "Beni M'hira, the forgotten meteorite". English version available !

From: Bernd V. Pauli <bernd.pauli_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2013 15:13:35 +0000

Hello All,

> you can complete the book with cool specimens
> from this first meteorite fall of the 21st century ...

... which I did :-) There are now six beautiful Beni M'hira
specimens in my collection + the booklet (in French).

The last few pages (but also the other pages) are dedicated to a
photo gallery of some of the most beautiful Beni M'hira stones.
Their field numbers + the GPS coordinates that are also given
may even allow you to see your specimen in situ or to find out
from which specimen your slice, your endcut, etc. was taken.

Cheers,

Bernd