[meteorite-list] Meteorite hunter takes £10,000 rock to auction - And a particularly BAD quote

From: Michael Farmer <mike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2013 07:51:39 -0700

This article is crap and so is the auction. H has been doing nothing but putting together these auctions ever couple of years. As I went to Russia and brought back thousands, actually more than 10,000 pieces, I am pretty sure I have more Chelyabinsk in the west than Eliott:) Te smuggling quotes don't help, and in fact, i think under UK law could easily get the pieces frozen in the Auction or confiscated by the government there.

 These are just promotional sales pitches to the gullible.

Michael Farmer

Sent from my iPad