[meteorite-list] Meteorite on American Pickers

From: Robert Woolard <meteoritefinder_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2013 12:01:35 -0500

Hello All,

This may have already came thru. Forgive me if so. I had trouble sending the first time.

  I'm sure lots of you already saw this, but in doing a dvr search with the key word meteorite last week, I had ran across an upcoming American Pickers episode filmed in Texas, with a synopsis that read the guys uncover a mega stash that includes a meteorite.

  The program aired last night. I naively assumed it would feature a meteorite, and since it was in Texas, I was guessing it would be an Odessa or possibly a transported Canyon Diablo, etc. But in the immortal words of Ron Tater Salad White. I was wrong.

  It was a 40 ton, cancer-healing meteorite from Mars. And before you start thinking No Way! you can be assured it really is exactly that because the owner said he has had NASA come out here three times and they think its a meteorite from Mars.

  So there you have it. Proof positive. NASA has looked at it 3 times! And, if you're doubting the healing properties of 40 ton Martian meteorites, how do explain that a guy who was suffering from stomach cancer was healed after he lay on the rock for the amazingly short time period of only 3 weeks?

  This is the approach NASA needs to take in getting funding for us going to Mars. The public would back whatever funding it takes to get there 100 percent once they know about the cancer curing powers of Martian rocks.

  If you didn't catch this gem, the episode is named Grin and Bear It and I think it is Season 5, Episode 28. You can watch the show online and see the incredible meteorite for yourself if you are still a doubter. But how could you be? It was on TV --- duhhh! And
(did I already mention) NASA has already looked at it 3 times. What more proof could any of you haters ask for ?

  At least they did not mention any value for the magical meteorite from Mars.

  Unbelievable. ( Guess that's kind of redundant ).

  Best,
  Robert Woolard

Sent from my iPhone